Making communities safe and healthy is public health’s top priority. During National Public Health Week, our faculty penned this piece that talks about what public health is.
Check out these ten great public health achievements in the U.S. that Dr. Robert Glandon wants to share with you.
Our fully online master’s degree offers:
- 100% online curriculum: work while pursuing your degree
- Competitive tuition: in-state tuition for all students
- Personalized mentoring from application through graduation
- Complimentary student membership to the American Public Health Association
- No GRE or any other graduate or professional school test scores for admission
- Apply for FREE with the application fee waiver
For students interested in cross-disciplinary work in public health
Read about the MPH student experience
Student Advisory Board:
Get in involved in the SAB as an MPH student
Tuition and Financial Aid:
All MPH students pay in-state tuition. Earn your MPH degree for less than $31,175 with competitive tuition rates for both in-state and
out-of-state students: $725 per credit hour.
Scholarships and Fellowships:
Meet some of our expert faculty and learn about their public health interests
Alumni at Work:
Learn about the careers of some of our Spartans in Public Health
Learn more about public health. Enroll in our free course, Public Health and COVID-19 in Michigan.
Get your specific questions answered
Follow us on Social Media:
The student voice is expressed on Instagram and managed by the MPH Student Advisory Board.
LEARN MORE ABOUT A CAREER IN PUBLIC HEALTH
AND THE BENEFIT OF A DEGREE FROM MICHIGAN STATE.