What is the Student Advisory Board?
The Student Advisory Board (SAB) seeks to increase and facilitate student input on the development and direction of the MPH program. We have a mission to increase student engagement within the program via improved communication.
Are you looking to enhance the sense of community in the MPH program?
Do you want to provide feedback about program development?
Join the SAB
This is an exciting opportunity to become involved in the ongoing activities and decision-making of the program, the accreditation process, and to get to know students and faculty in real-time!
If you are interested in joining, complete this survey.
Have questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Board Members:
- Pavneet Banga, President
- Rachael Weisbrod, Vice President (and oversees the D2L SAB section)
- Amanda Moser, Secretary
Administrative Team Members:
- Alec Bennett, Social Media Coordinator
- Kristi A Loadholdt, Newsletter Editor
- Abhishek Sharma, Volunteer/Community Engagement Coordinator
- Brendan Smith, Recruitment Coordinator
Learn more about the roles and responsibilities of the Student Advising Board members.
- Dr. Sharia Phillips, Staff Advisor to the Board
- Dr. Connie Currier, Faculty Advisor to the Board
Spartan Pulse Newsletters:
Follow SAB on Instagram @msumph.
Tag your photos #MSUMPH to share with us.
Find SAB in D2L
Connect with the SAB section for students in D2L.